My favorite mail comes in a bright pink package.
Ipsy is a monthly make up subscription that comes with 5 products and an adorable themed make up bag for only $10 a month. If it wasn’t for Ipsy – I probably would have a total of 5 products in my entire make up bag. I have put together a 6 month Ipsy review for those who have been asking about Ipsy and the type of products that you can receive.
Ipsy is perfect if you want to expand your make up routine and try some new products out. Since starting Ipsy, I barely purchase any make up anymore besides the normal foundation or primer. Thank you Ipsy for making me feel like a make up expert! Believe me – I am no where near a make up expect but like to pretend I know what I’m doing. Fake it ’til you make it, right?
When you sign up with Ipsy you will take a short questionnaire going over your current make up routine, brands you love, and things like eye/skin/hair color. Each month you have the opportunity to rate your products – it’s important to be honest! If you don’t like a product be sure to score it low and leave a comment of what you didn’t like about it. Ipsy personalizes your products in your next bag based on the ratings from the previous bags.
Here are the last 6 bags I have received – and out of all the products there is only one I never used. For each bag I chose my favorite product. What makes it my favorite? I either use it every day, already used it all up, or just thought the product was absolutely amazing and use it on special occasions!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that I have recommended. Clicking on these links won’t cost you any extra money.
brand / product / color
- Urban Decay / after glow 8-hour highlighter / sin
- jelly pong pong / supercharged intense eye shadow duo / electric
- Adesse New York / organic infused gel effect nail lacquer / surfer girl
- Trèstique / mini matte lip crayon / tuscan wine
- Luxie Beauty / dreamcatcher precise foundation brush 660
- Privai / matte moisture
- theBalm Cosmetics / blush / balm springs
- City Color Cosmetics / shimmer shadow / cheers to life
- Douccee / max lash volumizer mascara
- Trust Fund Beauty / nail polish / what’s a budget
- Trèstique / mini concealer crayon / porcelain
- Tonymoly / I’m real sheet masks / green tea and lotus
- Chella / eyebrow cream / tantalizing taupe
- Caudalie / moisturizing sorbet
- Tarte / amazonian clay waterproof bronzer
- Glamour Dolls / romantic rose blending brush
- theBalm Cosmetics / the Balm voyage vol. 2 eyeshadow / kuwakaribisha
- Labotica / skin soft mask set / honey and bamboo
- Make Up Forever / excessive lash arresting volume mascara
- Hey Honey Come Clean / propolis and minerals facial scrub
- Luxie Beauty / luxie rose gold medium angled shading eye brush 207
- Pixi by Petra / beauty blush duo / peach honey
- Skinfood / egg white pore cleansing foam
- Smashbox Cosmetics / photo finish radiance primer
- Elizabeth Mott / Pop! Goes the Shadow / gunmetal
- Urban Decay / 24-7 glide on eye pencil / perversion
- Tarte / deluxe lights, camera, lashes 4-in-1 mascara
- Hanalei / papaya enzyme powder cleanser
- Dirty Little Secret Cosmetics / eyeshadow / bronzed
- Firma Beauty / 201 tall blender brush
Shop My Favorites:
Ipsy 6 Month Review
It’s safe to say – I love Ipsy! I look forward to it each month and it only costs me $10. I feel that I would spend more money a monthly on make up or beauty products rather than just subscribing to Ipsy.
Have any questions about Ipsy or any of the products I’ve listed? Let me know!