Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
Even if you’re not a big football fan, you can still participate in some game day fun! AKA: snacks!!! That’s why I wanted to share my super easy buffalo chicken dip recipe.
If you don’t already know, I’m a HUGE New England Patriots fan. I will not only be watching the game but snacking on some of my delicious and easy buffalo chicken dip! (oh, and don’t forget the commercials and half time show!)
I know, I know – if you are not a New England Patriots fan I’m sure you already hate me for being one. It’s okay…we are used to not being liked, being called “cheaters” and winning FIVE** Super Bowls. Enough talk about football (for now), it’s time to bring out the best dip you won’t be able to put down!
**Update: We have officially won SIX!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that I have recommended. Clicking on these links won’t cost you any extra money.
Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip
Whenever I have any sort of party, I always offer to bring this easy buffalo chicken dip and here’s why:
1. It’s super easy and only includes 5 ingredients!!
2. I don’t have to look at the recipe a million times because I forgot the next step (am I the only one this happens to?!)
3. Buffalo chicken dip is delicious! And if I’m going to be cooking something, I’m going to cook what I like!
I found this recipe on Pinterest a long time ago and have never been disappointed by the outcome. If that doesn’t convince you, it’s been pinned over 65,000 times! (#bloggergoals) In the recipe, All Things Mamma – provides instructions for baking the dip rather than using a crock pot if you would rather do that. Check out the baked buffalo chicken dip here.
- 2 (10 ounce) cans chunk chicken, drained
- 2 (8 ounce) packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup of Ranch dressing
- 3/4 cup Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Wings Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese
- Add all ingredients to crock pot (highly recommend slow cooker liners for easy clean up!)
- Depending how quickly you need the dip to be ready, will depend what setting you put the crock pot on. I usually will start with it on high until everything is melted.
- Once melted, I will put it on low until right before I’m ready to serve and then keep it on warm while everyone is snacking.
- Eat dip with chips/celery/carrots and get ready to watch some incredible football!
What I used
I am obsessed with my crock pot (here’s a similar one) and the liners! My crock pot has a lid that locks for easy traveling, plus it’s SUPER cute! I was a little hesitant about the liners at first but it is such a life saver! If you are bringing buffalo chicken dip to a party, it makes clean up so easy. I still have to wipe out the inside of the crock pot after but it’s 100% better than soaking and scrubbing.
Cheers to good food, cold beer and TB12!