Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
Even if you’re not a big football fan, you can still participate in some game day fun! AKA: snacks!!! That’s why I wanted to share my super easy buffalo chicken dip recipe.
If you don’t already know, I’m a HUGE New England Patriots fan. I will not only be watching the game but snacking on some of my delicious buffalo chicken dip! (oh, and don’t forget the commercials and half time show!)
I know, I know – if you are not a New England Patriots fan I’m sure you already hate me for being one. It’s okay…we are used to not being liked, being called “cheaters” and winning FIVE Super Bowls. Enough talk about football (for now), it’s time to bring out the best dip you won’t be able to put down!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that I have recommended. Clicking on these links won’t cost you any extra money.
Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip
Whenever I have any sort of party, I always offer to bring buffalo chicken dip and here’s why:
1. It’s super easy and only includes 5 ingredients!!
2. I don’t have to look at the recipe a million times because I forgot the next step (am I the only one this happens to?!)
3. Buffalo chicken dip is delicious! And if I’m going to be cooking something, I’m going to cook what I like!
I found this recipe on Pinterest a long time ago and have never been disappointed by the outcome. If that doesn’t convince you, it’s been pinned over 65,000 times! (#bloggergoals) In the recipe, All Things Mamma – provides instructions for baking the dip rather than using a crock pot if you would rather do that. Check out the baked buffalo chicken dip here.
- 2 (10 ounce) cans chunk chicken, drained
- 2 (8 ounce) packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup of Ranch dressing
- 3/4 cup Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Wings Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese
- Add all ingredients to crock pot (highly recommend slow cooker liners for easy clean up!)
- Depending how quickly you need the dip to be ready, will depend what setting you put the crock pot on. I usually will start with it on high until everything is melted.
- Once melted, I will put it on low until right before I’m ready to serve and then keep it on warm while everyone is snacking.
- Eat dip with chips/celery/carrots and get ready to watch some incredible football!
What I used
I am obsessed with my crock pot (here’s a similar one) and the liners! My crock pot has a lid that locks for easy traveling, plus it’s SUPER cute! I was a little hesitant about the liners at first but it is such a life saver! If you are bringing buffalo chicken dip to a party, it makes clean up so easy. I still have to wipe out the inside of the crock pot after but it’s 100% better than soaking and scrubbing.
Cheers to good food, cold beer and TB12!