If you know me at all, you know it’s pretty crazy that I have two recipe posts in a row. Who am I!?! If you missed out on my pumpkin chocolate chip cookie recipe you can find it here. Anyways…I finally decided to make one of my favorite party appetizers. I usually have to wait until one of my friends kid’s birthday parties to indulge in as much veggie pizza as I can. To my surprise, it was super easy to make and a hit for football and a family dinner. If you’re looking for something spicy, take a look to my favorite Super Bowl snack, buffalo chicken dip!
- 2 crescent roll dough
- 1 block of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of mayo
- 1 packet of dry ranch dressing
- shredded cheese
- shredded carrots
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. If using nonstick cookie sheet preheat to 350 degrees.
- Roll out dough and make sure that all edges are pinched together. It’s important to pinch all the edges of the triangles together so the dough stays together in one piece.
- Bake crust for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Once cooked, let crust cool on cookie sheet for 15 minutes. I skipped this step the first time I made veggie pizza and it was difficult to remove the crust from the cookie sheet.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, mayo and packet of ranch dressing.
- Spread mixture onto cooled crust.
- Arrange vegetables and cheese over the cream cheese mixture.
- Let cool for 1 hour, cut and serve.
Easily save this recipe to your Pinterest by hovering over the above photo and click the “save” button.
Have you tried this recipe? Tell me all about it in the comments!