Need new glasses? I’ve been on the search for a new pair of glasses and after reaching out to my lovely followers, most suggested that I HAD to try Warby Parker. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that lenses and frames start at $95 and Warby Parker’s Home Try-On (HTO) program makes trying on new glasses easy, convenient and fun!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that I have recommended. Clicking on these links won’t cost you any extra money.
Warby Parker HTO: Here’s How it Works
- Head on over to www.WarbyParker.com and pick out 5 pairs, they will be shipped absolutely free (within continental US).
- Need help? Take their online quiz and Warby Parker will suggest glasses based on your answers.
- Try them on in the comfort of your own home for 5 days. See my 5 pairs on my Warby Parker Instagram story!
- Pick your favorite pair and purchase them at www.WarbyParker.com.
- Pack up your samples & ship them back for free – no cost involved at all!
Warby Parker Review
I loved trying on glasses in the comfort of my home and sharing them with my followers. Think about it. When you go to your eye doctors and start trying on glasses, the first thing you want to do is start taking selfies and sending them to your besties. With Warby Parker’s HTO, you can do this over and over and over again – without anyone judging you. Okay, your boyfriend or roommate might judge you but who cares!
After trying on my 5 pairs, I didn’t feel like I loved any of them enough to order any. I am going to choose 5 more pairs and I’ll update everyone on what I think of those. If you don’t even really need a new pair of glasses right now, I still suggest you trying out the HTO program. First off, who doesn’t love getting a package in the mail?! Second, if you’re a blogger – this is a great opportunity to share this experience with your followers. Third, live a little and try on some funky pairs of glasses! Oh and did I mention it’s completely free?!
UPDATE: Since I didn’t really love any of the first 5 pairs, I decided to go ahead and order 5 more. The ones I picked out fit my face MUCH better and now I need your help choosing a pair!